Thursday, July 5, 2012

A Pretty BabyDoll I Am~_~

A Look From My Book


Happy 4th. everyone.  2Day was a very relaxed day. My sister and I laugh through my entire photo shoot. Then we went 2 get something from the garage and never came back. We cleaned the entire garage. Well she did I sat back watching her work hard and sweat. It was my turn 2 make her laugh all the way through.

This look from my book has 3 different shoes that can take us through morning, noon and night.
I love that  'SEXY SANDAL' that will take you out 4 a night on the town! But I can't wear them that high anymore.
The 'Flipflop' will take u straight 2 the lakefront, which is a number 1 hotspot here in Chi-Town. As you can see I opt 4 the peeptoe, yes a fav of mine. I had the heels cut down, now I can pose in them. Lol...........The sunglasses are a must have!  

Can we say slam-dunk.com?  I think so! ~_~



 Such Awesome Day Under The Tree
The Sun was crazy bright! lol....even though the pick does not reflect it.
Sorry : (

Everything I have on is 'Good-Will Candy' except the top.
The 'Top' was $29 marked down for $11 from Target'
Njoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment